What We Do
TLP Services is supporting start-up entrepreneurs, small business owners and social entrepreneurs for more than 20 years. Our local and international clients trust us to provide them with practical and sustainable solutions. We use tried and tested methodologies in our implementation.
Some of the organisations we have worked with include The Social Enterprise Academy, The British Council, One World Group, Open Society Foundation, Stellenbosch University, ANB Investment and Printing SA.
We provide customised training and development programmes in the following areas:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Job Readiness/Intrapreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship for Youth
- Workshop Facilitation & Focus Groups
- Community Engagement
As a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic and the necessary social distancing measures to curb the spread, TLP Services has gone 3D (face-to-face, online or hybrid). We switched to digital engagement in our services delivery and can now offer all our programmes online, face-to-face or in hybrid form.
|Program||Online||Face-to-Face||Hybrid (Online + Face-to-Face)|
|Community Engagement & Focus Groups|
|Online Platform Training|
|Online Training & Programme Facilitation|
Who Is It For?
- Youth aged 15 to 17 and 18 to 25: Help youth develop the capacity to start and sustain their own business.
- Adults: Support start-ups’, small, medium and micro-sized enterprises, by providing them with training that will enhance their businesses.
- Women and girls: Promote and empower women and girls to become income generators for themselves and their families and community.
All programmes are fully adaptable to different levels of experience and can be tailored to specific audiences and their learning style. In addition to tailored baseline programmes, we often develop new modules and programmes across a range of skills, themes and mindsets that clients want to develop.
Have dreams, aspirations and goals
Be innovative, creative and think laterally.
Identify your personal strength
Develop your entrepreneurial skills
Develop your leadership skills
Pursue your passion and value
Build your start up strategy
Sharpen your marketing and promotion skills
Explore how to start your business